- Launched 2010 at the heart of Belfast’s emerging Titanic Quarter.
- 800,000+ visitors to the venue in under 8 years.
- Landmark Social Enterprise model based on people centric venues of expression and equality.
- Pioneering common ground youth and community engagement program.
- Seedbed for Belfast’s Urban Culture through sport, art, dance and music.
- World class events portfolio through partnership with industry leading brands and organisations.
- Significant Titanic Quarter tourism destination component.
- Economic and cultural contributor to residential, tourism and service infrastructure.